- The original painting is 18" x 22"
- The setting here is Corrine Drive in Audubon Park, a super cool neighborhood in Orlando that consists of a ton of locally owned, independent shops and restaurants. There's also two gas stations.
- The owners of the Shell station support the local neighborhood and donate gift cards to events, so I get my gas there instead of the 7-11 across the street. I also include them in paintings apparently.
- The print size options correspond to common frame sizes, so you can just plop your print right in a frame, no need to mat it.
- Printed locally (for me, at least) in Orlando, FL with archival, acid-free ink on archival, acid-free paper so they are sure to outlive your interest in them.
- Signed and numbered